Kindred Wellness is a liberation-focused change management consultancy.
We guide teams in co-creating affirming environments for Black, Brown, and Indigenous leaders through teaching mind-body healing and liberation-focused strategy. We serve organizations in actualizing their vision for radical social change in their company culture to better serve Black, Brown and Indigenous communities.
- We dream of organizations that are healing and regenerative for Black and Brown leaders.
- We dream of a world where the Earth and her ancient wisdom is revered.
- We dream of a world where all therapy is a therapy that liberates.
- We deconstruct status quo leadership in oppressive work environments..
- We remember ancient healing ways of Black Folk.
- We reimagine mental health care as we know it.
We believe that if we center the liberation of Black folk, we ensure we all get free.
We believe that everyone, has a role to play in achieving collective liberation.
We believe that authenticity is the key to connection.
We believe that the healing of modern and historic trauma for individuals is required for societal transformation.
We believe that healing happens best, collectively.
We believe that true movement work happens at the grassroot.
Shawna Murray-Browne, Ph.D., LCSW-C
Award-winning community healer, professional speaker, and Liberation-Focused, and Mind-Body Medicine Practitioner. She is known for grassroots healing circles and transformative training intensives.
Randall Leonard, LCSW-C
Dedicated nonbinary licensed clinical social worker specializing in the care of LGBTQIA individuals, fostering healing spaces for the liberation of Black and Queer communities.